Listed in 1988, St. Andrews Church in Gretna is a Church of Scotland building.
The building was constructed by a government team headed by Raymond Unwin in 1917.
The building was part of the works commissioned by the Ministry of Munitions to design the villages of Gretna and Eastriggs.
Raymond Unwin was the Chief Housing Architect of the housing branch of the Explosives Department of Ministry of Munitions.
Rising high above the church is the tower with a clock face on each elevation.
Unusually for a clock on a church tower the clock face is of an open metalwork finish and not back lit.
Many of the church windows are protected with wire grills.
St. Andrews Church can be found on Loanwath Road, DG16 5AX.