Proudly displaying the date 1840 over the door the Caernarfon harbour offices look straight towards Caernarfon Castle. St Helen’s Road is to the left in the photograph.
A large car parking area now separates the offices from the quayside. In the heyday this area was no doubt a hustling and bustling area for traders, merchants and sailors.
The building can be found on St Helen’s Road.