Built in 1887 by a local stone mason Annan Town Hall is an imposing building commanding the town centre.
John Graham was the local mason who created this building to replace a building built in 1723.
A building of some sort has been on this site from at least the 16th century.
The clock was gifted to the town in 1900 as Chalmers request.
Below the clock is a recently installed statue of Robert the Bruce.
The plinth for the statue was installed when the building was built however it took until 2010 for the statue to be installed.
The statue cost £43,000 with money raised by the Annan Bruce Heritage Project.