Posted by on Aug 16, 2010 in Building clocks | 0 comments
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)
Loading...

The Old Parish Church was built in 1790 with the spire and clock added later when funds became available.

Annan Old Parish Church clock

Annan Old Parish Church clock

The church features galleries on three sides with an extension to rear.

The bell tower was added 1801.

The church is currently used by The Church of Scotland.