Situated on the promenade in Morecambe, Lancashire is this sturdy looking clock tower.
The ornate clock tower was a gift to the town in 1905 from Alderman J R Birkett, and is a Grade II listed structure.
There is a dedication stone on a buttress which reads;
Presented by John Robert Birkett Esq JP Mayor 1903-1906
Cressey and Keighley were the architects
It is thought the tower was built in 1905.