The Ulverston Savings Bank clock in Ulverston, South Cumbria was built in 1845. It has also been known as the TSB clock and the Lloyds clock
It was made by Roberts, Fothergill and Dobinson of the Globe Works Manchester.
An electric drive was fitted in 1977
The clock has three bells.
In June 2010 the clock stopped due to a problem with the electrical supply to the mechanisms. This it seems was as a result to works carried out in the bank below.